The Oteri Consulting Group is looking to fill an intern/co-op position in our downtown Houston office. This position will be part time and will report to our office in Houston.
Expected Start Date: Immediate
· Must be currently enrolled in a 2 year/4-year program in Business, Marketing, Sociology, Psychology, or any other related fields.
· Must have experience compiling and analyzing research materials.
· Must have strong writing skills.
· Must be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Must be able to work with minimal supervision/direction
· Must be able to pass a background check
You will assist with all client and in-house research efforts – ranging from research design, data collection and analysis, to report writing and presentation. Additional responsibilities include providing relevant engaging content for all our social media feeds.
What you will gain
You will learn how to gather and analyze data. You will learn how to write research proposals and select the appropriate research tools/methodology for any research effort. You will learn how to create questions for surveys, and discussion guides for in-depth interviews and focus groups.
You will have the opportunity to work from home occasionally.
$15 to $20 an hour depending on experience.
All interested candidates should please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be available for a phone or an in-person interview.